Monday, October 12, 2009

ISA 2004 publishing rule?

Do I need a Firewall Policy in addition to the Publishing rule already exist to be able to access the web server ?



It seems it happened , when I first Install ISA , I add the publishing rule of the ISA server (hosting web site on the ISA server) , and there is of course the default rule , but when I try to access the web site from the internal client , It is not reachable , then If I add the Firewall Policy (Allow - Internal To Localhost- All protocols) , then It is working ,



Now, can anyone tell me what is the problem ? , do I have to make a one more firewall policy every time I want to publish a web server , thanks



ISA 2004 publishing rule?





i don%26#039;t knoew.



stop asking such questions. K!

No comments:

Post a Comment