Friday, October 30, 2009

I decided to create a website for my b.f as a 1yr anni. gift.?

can anyone please tell me where i can find good web hosts.and can you give me ideas as to what to put on the sit to make it more memorable and fun.i%26#039;ve got just about a month left so i dont have much time left.



p.s-i tried formattinh it on paper first and after two pages it looked very boring and i was short of ideas.



I decided to create a website for my b.f as a 1yr anni. gift.?





~You can have a page telling all the many reasons you love him.



~Pictures of you and him.



~If you two have a song, use it as the background music.



I decided to create a website for my b.f as a 1yr anni. gift.?



yahoo



Other Replys:dunnno



Other Replys:that is so cut I don%26#039;t have any I deas i just wanted to tell you that you are so sweet



Other Replys:Put a pic of you, spread-eagle, as the homepage!!!!



:o)



Other Replys:Your boy friend might not even want his personel information out there for every screwball to have acess to!



Also, what are you going to do when all kinds of hot babes are trying to contact him, I say, don%26#039;t invite the wolf into the henhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment