Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?

I don%26#039;t want to sign-up as web-host with those big companies because they take more than 50%. Can I just provide my own show without a website? any suggestions or some good informations are appreciated.



Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?





It%26#039;s sometimes a hard decision, whether to work for yourself as a freelancer or work for a company. This is the case no matter what the line of work.



For your work, advertising is a big issue. You will definitely need a website - mainly for processing payments. Advertising plus web site design and programming is a big deal. It%26#039;s not my expertise, you will have to ask others what the costs will be like.



One good thing about the big company is that you can test the water without a large upfront cost. If things go well, try your own website later.



Can I make some $$$$ w/my webcam live show on my own?



What kind of webcam show?



My ISP gives me so much webspace every month, and no limit on upload/download.



Feel free to e-mail me at davelennv@yahoo.com, and I will try and assist you.



Other Replys:Yes you can setup your own website However I have all ways considered this kind of money maker ill advised at best and in some cases even very dangerous...

No comments:

Post a Comment