Sunday, May 23, 2010

Need help setting up my website....HELP!!!?

I want to start a website that can cater for high bandwidth.



I have been told that I will need a server as most web hosts wont allow high bandwidth. My website will hopefully be as big as youtube. So the server must be capable of high bandwidth so users can upload movies and pics.



What server should i buy to start off with?



Will i need to buy my own IP address? as somone said that internet providers wont allow high bandwidth.



Can someone point me in the right direction, im a total novice when it comes to servers etc.



I know my website will be a huge hit! I need to know where i can get some advice on servers etc..



Hope you can help....



Need help setting up my website....HELP!!!?





GoDaddy, RackSpace, 1%26amp;1 all offer different levels of bandwidth for varying costs.



You can always start small and as your need increases build up from there. It is common to see websites change servers/packages as they grow.



After all, can you really afford the amount of bandwidth that YouTube sucks down? No way, Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment