Sunday, May 23, 2010

I want my customers to be able to customize their orders on my website, how do I go about that witho

I need to impliment this so my customers may customize their computers to be built. My web host does not allow asp. So can I use php to design that? what would be the best approach, and programs?



I want my customers to be able to customize their orders on my website, how do I go about that without asp?





php will do it, you need a database (mysql) to hold the data and retrieve it. Set up links or buttons from the descriptive pages of the components to allow adding them to the build list, and remove links or buttons in the list to allow them to correct errors. You will need to write code for this.



I want my customers to be able to customize their orders on my website, how do I go about that without asp?



PHP, JSP,

No comments:

Post a Comment