Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need a program in php?

I%26#039;ve a website but I do not know how to ask visitors for their information. My web host provides php and MySQL. I need a program which can ask visitors on my website to give their personal information. The personal informations i need from visitors are their name, address and phone number. I can make a html form but the difficulty is with the processing part that needs to be done after the submit button is pressed by the visitor. I want the information given by the visitor to be stored anywhere from where I can read it. I know to use %26#039;mailto:%26#039; in html but this doesn%26#039;t work on all platform. Can someone give me the program i%26#039;m looking for?



I need a program in php?





With PHP, you can use Jack%26#039;s Formmail.php Version 5.0 - http://www.dtheatre.com/scripts



It might take a bit of trial and error before you get it right, but it works well and is not too difficult. Pay attention to the syntax, it is not forgiving like HTML, any little error and it will not work at all. Also note, you will need to upload the file to your server to test it. The script has to be processed by a server with PHP to work.



I need a program in php?



Hi;



you need to feedback or gestbok form you can find one in hotscript.com

No comments:

Post a Comment