Sunday, May 23, 2010

Get real answers from millions of real people.?

From:%26quot;microsoft lottery%26quot; %26lt;mic_contract43@hotmail.co.uk%26gt; Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book



Subject:CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Date:Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:57:12 +0000



Microsoft



Microsoft Award Team



20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10 United Kingdom



Ref: BTD/968/05



Batch: 409978E



Dear Winner,



CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!



The prestigious Micrsoft and aol has set out and sucessfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the year 2007 anniversary we rolled out over US$ 4,419,864 for our end of year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage.



The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to ticket numbers. If you ignore this, you will regret it later.



Get real answers from millions of real people.?





This is scary spam. They are going to try to steal your personal info.



Look at who it%26#039;s from. It%26#039;s a HOTMAIL email address fer godsake. A free email?!?!?! Nobody official in any way would be using a free email address.



I%26#039;ve given my email address out too many times, had the same account since I was 16, I get these types of emails all the time.



I won a sweeps once, it was from an email @houseofblues.com (obviously official), I sent them my address and I got the stuff.



This is just a huge scam

No comments:

Post a Comment